Boomer Time! Boomer Time!

Cool beat ^_^

I kind of enjoyed this. Very smooth and calm. The synth melody was kind of catchy, and I also liked that second synth that's there. And this loops perfectly! Even though it has NO reverb, it still sounds good. Anyways, great song. Check out mine!

The God of Noise The God of Noise

Wow!

Excellent Dimrain! Another great piece. This is like, one of my favorite tracks of yours =D And yeah, the kick was a bit too weak. Add like a bass boost, blood overdrive, or something like that. anyways, great job man! You overdone yourself again! check out my song, and please respond!

Pulsetrain Pulsetrain

great for a start

the melody was spooky, and so were that bass thingy. The beat was cool, I enjoyed that. I can see you used a seqwuence in there, and layers too. But, it still sounded good. Come check out my song!

Simloovoo responds:

Thanks. I enjoyed your song.

{dj-N} Listen to Your Heart {dj-N} Listen to Your Heart

umm...

great remix of the song. but some of the parts were mest up. The "goodbye" thing was off beat, mest up most of it. But I love the melody! Cool bass also. Thanks again!

dj-Nate responds:

Meh, I agree, song blows.

Khuskan - A song for Denvish Khuskan - A song for Denvish

lol, funny

and damn that quickbeam. he's to quick to review. Well, atleast I can here it. Anyways, good piano chords. The vocals were weird, im not saying you sound stupid, just the lyrics I mean. Great stuff dude! Check out my song please!

Perfumed Dog--_-- Perfumed Dog--_--

nice industrial sounds man!

this is really cool. I like this so much. The beats were a heck cool! the bass was alright, bit to repetitive, but who cares! lol. The pads were smooth, I liked those. Check out my song please! Thanks...

Ecstatic Loop Ecstatic Loop

good loop

Nice loop you have here. I like them melody and I also like that cool bass. Neat beat there too. Overall - pretty nice. Check out my song "Resisting well"!

Bond, James Bond... Metalized! Bond, James Bond... Metalized!

nice remix of james bond dude!

O.O Wow! Im impressed. Nice use of the drums, and very neet guitars. They were smooth and in tune. The volume was alright. But there was only like a couple instruments...sounded a little boring but it was really cool! Awesome job man! check out my song!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate. I've been thinking about re-making this one. I could make it much better now! Cheers for listening!

i2 - Mad World (2) i2 - Mad World (2)

This is really cool!

I love those vocals man! Really cool. Nice hip hop beat as well. Cool Rhodes in the beginning, I like that. Ooo! Love that crash in the end. really cool. Anyways, great song. Check out my song please!

{dj-N} Come With Me [MiX] {dj-N} Come With Me [MiX]

Good track

Like the melodies and such. When you play the beat, it sounds too plain. Add more stuff to it. I like the bass too. happy and stuff! Anyways, great song! Check out my new song please.

dj-Nate responds:

Alright, can do. Thanks for reviewin'.